4918 Milam St, Houston
Historic Victorian Bungalow that retained it's charm in the heart of the city - loft that can be an extra bedroom if needed. original pine floors, clawfoot tub, sunroom with fenced yard. Unique home in the Museum District - for sale or lease.
- MLS® #29936119
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,167
- Square Footage5000
- Year Built1930
- Garage Spaces1
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionOther
- FoundationBlock & Beam
- Days on Website243
- Address4918 Milam St
- SubdivisionSOUTH END VILLA
- Zip Code77006-6216
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryMACGREGOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleCULLEN MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeJack Molho, Broker
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 9:40am CDT.