307 Gale St, Houston
PRICE REDUCTION! LOCATION is one of the key factors in the appeal of this home. Not only located within the loop and close to I-45, but it is also within a 5 min walk (.3 miles) to the Lindale Park stop for the MetroRail Red Line. BEAUTIFUL 3 bedroom 2 bath with a 1 bed 1 bath private apartment efficiency. Large front deck porch; perfect for an evening visit, morning breakfast, or snuggled up with a book. Covered back patio attached to west side of private apartment. Storage building 8'x17' in the back yard surrounded by 3 fruit trees (Lemon, Tangerine, Orange). Come see this inner loop hidden gem.
- MLS® #32769361
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,938
- Square Footage6175
- Year Built1941
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories1.00
- ElementaryJEFFERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleMARSHALL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighDAVIS HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeState 28 Real Estate, PLLC
- Address307 Gale St
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionLindale Park Sec 05
- Zip Code77009-2627
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Porch, Storage Shed, Wheelchair Access
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Porch, Storage Shed, Wheelchair Access
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Days on Website161
Price Change History for 307 Gale St, Houston, Texas (MLS® #32769361)
|Price Reduced from $339,900 to $334,900|
|Price Reduced from $345,000 to $339,900|
|Price Reduced from $365,000 to $345,000|
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:40pm CDT.