817 Blackshire Ln, Houston
This 4-story Hanover plan has lovely views from its 2nd & 4th floor terraces. The Hanover is our most popular 4-story plan with standard features including hardwood floors, granite, quartz and marble countertop selections and smooth-finished walls. A gameroom, 4th bedroom and full bath on the 4th floor along with a large terrace with view of the canal, makes this home a gem! The Somerset Green community offers a pool & cabana, walking paths, water canals, a dog park, pocket parks & a manned entry gate. Somerset Green is minutes from Downtown, the Heights and the Galleria.
- MLS® #33974621
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,228
- Square Footage1675
- Year Built2019
- Garage Spaces3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Front
- ExteriorControlled Subdivision Access, Sprinkler System, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior FeaturesControlled Subdivision Access, Sprinkler System, Rooftop Deck
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot, Waterfront
- Days on Website453
- Address817 Blackshire Ln
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionSOMERSET GREEN
- Zip Code77055
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Elevator, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Elevator, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories4.00
- ElementarySINCLAIR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleHOGG MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighWALTRIP HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Fine Properties
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:40am CDT.