510 Lovett Blvd Unit 405, Houston
BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM CONDO WITH STUNNING VIEWS:Contemporary 2/2 Condo features a spacious Living Area that leads out on lg. private balcony w/a spectacular view of Downtown Houston-perfect entertaining or just relaxing, open kitchen area comes with a island cook top, stylish cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring, M.Bedroom features a beautiful view of the skylines w/lots of windows and hard wood floors, M.Bath features a spa tub w/marble surrounds, dual sinks, & separate walk in shower, small office/study,washer and dryer,and much more. Property also futures a rooftop deck w/outdoor seating,well equipped gym located on the 1st floor,2 assigned parking spaces in gated garage, and controlled entrance. Conveniently located to St. Thomas University, Midtown, Downtown Houston, and the Museum District or a short walk to numerous restaurant's, clubs, grocery shopping, and the newly projected Avondale Promenade Park complete with a dog run and much more.
- MLS® #37100304
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built2008
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Assigned Parking, Controlled Entrance
- ExteriorBalcony/Terrace, Service Elevator
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Terrace, Service Elevator
- Days on Website151
- Address510 Lovett Blvd Unit 405
- SubdivisionLovett Place Condo
- Zip Code77006-4092
- InteriorAlarm System - Leased, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Fully Sprinklered, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Leased, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Fully Sprinklered, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- AppliancesDryer Included, Full Size, Refrigerator, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories0.00
- ElementaryWOODROW WILSON MONTESSORI
- MiddleGREGORY-LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeVallone & Associates
Price Change History for 510 Lovett Blvd Unit 405, Houston, Texas (MLS® #37100304)
|Price Reduced from $399,900 to $389,900|
|Price Reduced from $438,900 to $399,900|
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 8:40pm CDT.