18 Sandwell Pl, The Woodlands
Located on a desirable cul-de-sac street perched above the George Mitchell Reserve this beautiful Coventry built home is conveniently located just steps away from the hike and bike trails and the Rob Fleming Aquatic Center and park. Stone and brick exterior with cedar accents a front porch welcomes you into a formal entry hall with curved staircase and custom millwork. Private study with French doors. Large formal dining room with arched windows, crown moulding and wainscotting. Pass under the balcony into a family room with soaring two-story ceiling, stone fireplace and wall of windows to the greenbelt. Open kitchen with command island open to breakfast and family room. Large master suite overlooks back garden and to the greenbelt beyond and has a luxurious bath. Second bedroom down with full bath. Upstairs find a large game room, media room, and two additional bedrooms with a hollywood bath. Large covered patio with outdoor kitchen. Plenty of room for a pool with amazing wooded view.
- MLS® #40694598
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,505
- Square Footage9596
- Year Built2012
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Greenbelt, Subdivision Lot, Wooded
- Days on Website43
- Address18 Sandwell Pl
- AreaFar Northwest
- SubdivisionThe Woodlands Creekside Park
- CityThe Woodlands
- Zip Code77389
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Balcony, Crown Moulding, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Formal Entry/Foyer, High Ceiling
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Balcony, Crown Moulding, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Formal Entry/Foyer, High Ceiling
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryCREEKSIDE FOREST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleCREEKSIDE PARK JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- HighTOMBALL HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeBHGRE Gary Greene
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:25am CDT.