1750 N Sam Houston Pkwy, Houston
This is a beautiful old southern homestead, with tons of oak and pecan trees on the property, as well as cross-fenced pastures for livestock. Home is tucked back away from the tollway frontage street, in amongst the beautiful trees at the end of a scenic gravel drive. Property is being sold for land value only, but the 3 berm, 2 bath, 2854 sq.ft. home is currently occupied and totally livable; just needs a little TLC. If you ever wanted a "country home" in the city, THIS IS IT! GREAT FOR HORSES OR OTHER LIVESTOCK Property is in the floodplain, but DID NOT FLOOD DURING HURRICANE HARVEY.
- MLS® #54320662
- Square Footage2,854
- Year Built1958
- TypeCountry Homes/Acreage
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached/Detached Garage
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Greenbelt
- Days on Website413
- Address1750 N Sam Houston Pkwy
- Area13 - Northwest
- SubdivisionWashington Cnty Railroad Sec 1
- Zip Code77038-1300
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Tile
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories1.00
- District1 - Aldine
- ElementarySTEHLIK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddlePLUMMER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighDAVIS HIGH SCHOOL (ALDINE)
- Listing OfficeOldham Goodwin Group, LLC
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:25am CDT.