314 E 13th St, Houston
This unique mixed-use property in the ever-growing Heights area is catty-corner from Heights High School and only a couple blocks from beautiful walking and biking trails. The first floor features 1 office, a full bath, a studio measuring 38x23x14, one car garage, and a small kitchen area. The second floor has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath with dual sinks and a shower. A lifestyle in itself with an open floor plan with bamboo hardwood floors throughout, upgraded kitchen appliances with black granite countertops, a front enclosed patio that is part dry bar and part laundry room, and a back balcony stretching the width of the back of the house.
- MLS® #55537072
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,070
- Square Footage2925
- Year Built1984
- Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBalcony, Not Fenced, Patio/Deck, Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Not Fenced, Patio/Deck, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionPatio Lot
- Days on Website291
- Address314 E 13th St
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionHouston Heights
- Zip Code77008
- Interior2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryHARVARD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleHOGG MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighREAGAN HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Houston
Copyright © 2020, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:25pm CDT.