1803 Indiana St, Houston
NEWLY IMPROVED PRICE! $850,000 This is your opportunity to live in the prestigious River Oaks area in this contemporary, four story home. BLUM fixtures, Electrolux ICON appliances, an Elevator, Imported Lighting and exquisite finishes are just a few of the features. Cutting edge design and Eco-friendly construction abound throughout this home. Centrally located to the Medical Center, Galleria and River Oaks. Explore the midtown area and discover the many options for food, shopping and entertainment. Entertain family and friends inside or on the in the fourth floor game room. Need more room, just open the sliding glass wall onto the patio and outdoor kitchen area. Enjoy the panoramic views both day and night. This home is across from a soon to be opened Italian restaurant and on the opposite side a Mexican bakery with the most amazing coffee. The Guild is less than a block away and a wonderful place to save on home décor. This luxury home in 77019 can be yours.
- MLS® #56138512
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,059
- Square Footage1625
- Year Built2017
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorOutdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Days on Website210
- Address1803 Indiana St
- SubdivisionManors/Dunlavy Street
- Zip Code77019-6501
- InteriorElevator, Elevator Shaft, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Elevator Shaft, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories4.00
- ElementaryWOODROW WILSON MONTESSORI
- MiddleLANIER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeVirginia Malone & Assoc.
Price Change History for 1803 Indiana St, Houston, Texas (MLS® #56138512)
|Price Reduced from $870,000 to $850,000|
|Price Reduced from $875,000 to $870,000|
|Price Reduced from $880,000 to $875,000|
|Price Reduced from $885,000 to $880,000|
|Price Reduced from $890,000 to $885,000|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced from $895,000 to $890,000|
|Price Reduced from $920,000 to $895,000|
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:40pm CDT.