142 Oak Place Dr, Houston
Gated Lovett Community in Midtown! This beautiful townhome offers European charm and 3/3.5 with patio. Features include hardwood floors in all living areas, crown molding, gourmet kitchen with dining area, and outdoor patio. Guest room on first floor is perfect for guests and expansive master features luxurious bath with separate tub, double vanities and shower. This stunning home provides easy access to many popular restaurants and shopping. Don't miss it!
- MLS® #56224315
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,337
- Square Footage1604
- Year Built2000
- ParkingAuto Garage Door Opener
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Days on Website192
- Address142 Oak Place Dr
- SubdivisionOak Place Court
- Zip Code77006-1788
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Elevator Shaft
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories3.00
- ElementaryGREGORY-LINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleGREGORY-LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighREAGAN HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeBeth Wolff, REALTORS
Price Change History for 142 Oak Place Dr, Houston, Texas (MLS® #56224315)
|Price Reduced from $420,000 to $412,000|
|Price Reduced from $425,000 to $420,000|
|Price Reduced from $439,900 to $425,000|
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:40pm CDT.