14334 Carolcrest Dr, Houston
An elegant blend of antique brick and dignified covered entry with cast stone detail are striking materials that distinguish this stately InTown Home. Our effort in attention to detail enhances our value, quality, design, finish and features. The first floor stands approximately 2' ABOVE 500 year FLOOD PLAIN. The FIRST FLOOR features a PLAYROOM OR 5th BEDROOM with full bath, 12' ceilings, gourmet kitchen with doubled stacked cabinets with inset SOFT CLOSE drawers and doors OVER-SIZED pantry, and study check the boxes! STEP up to your PRIVATE MASTER suite so LUXURIOUS and SPACIOUS, HIS/HER BATH CENTERED around a spa-like shower, HIS/HER CLOSETS one being MASSIVE at 17x11'. Keep the kiddos close with 3 secondary on 2nd floor. ALL are generous in size and have plenty of closet space. Enjoy the convenience of being close to Energy Corridor and downtown. Walk or bike to Terry Hershey Park. ENJOY the amenities and sense of community anchored by the NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLUB.
- MLS® #66337301
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,185
- Square Footage9705
- Year Built2019
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed, Subdivision Tennis Court
- Lot DescriptionCleared
- FoundationBlock & Beam
- Days on Website132
- Address14334 Carolcrest Dr
- SubdivisionNottingham Forest Sec 01
- Zip Code77079-6608
- InteriorAlarm System - Leased, Breakfast Bar, Crown Moulding, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Wired for Sound, Elevator Shaft
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Leased, Breakfast Bar, Crown Moulding, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Wired for Sound, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- DistrictSpring Branch
- ElementaryMEADOW WOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleSPRING FOREST MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighSTRATFORD HIGH SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
- Listing OfficeIntown Homes
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 6:40am CDT.