22406 Miramar Crest Dr, Tomball
Stunning home located in desired community of Miramar Lake with easy access to Hwy 99, I-45, FM 249 and FM290. Home features formal living, dining and open kitchen, breakfast and large family room. The master suite and full bath with garden tub and walk in shower are on the first floor with a study/bedroom and half bath off the entry. The features a very open concept and great for a with 2 additional bedrooms, full bath, huge gameroom and fantastic media room. There is a screened in back porch to enjoy year round entertaining and large fenced back yard. This home is a must see and seller can close quickly.
- MLS® #68773854
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,710
- Square Footage6703
- Year Built2006
- Garage Spaces3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Oversized Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Days on Website73
- Address22406 Miramar Crest Dr
- AreaFar Northwest
- SubdivisionMiramar Lake
- Zip Code77375-4779
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementarySCHULTZ ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleHILDEBRANDT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
- HighKLEIN OAK HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeLee Howard & Associates
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:55am CDT.