5150 Hidalgo St Unit 703, Houston
Uptown living at it's finest. Next door is Nordstrom & all Galleria. Walk to trendy shops, hotels & restaurants. Short stroll to "Wall of Water" park. Uptown Houston is rebuilding Post Oak Blvd. into an exquisitely designed grand Boulevard while creating a beautifully landscaped pedestrian environment, preserving existing automobile lanes & substantially improving transit service. Concierge front desk 24/7. Remodeled lobby. Balcony, split bedrooms. remodeled kitchen, granite counter tops, cabinets, stainless appliances. master bath w/step in shower. Refrigerator, washer, dryer remain. 2 reserved undercover garage parking spaces plus plenty of surface lot parking for guests. Gorgeous & huge pool w/fountain, lushly landscaped courtyard & summer kitchen/BBQ area. Exercise room, several conference rooms, party room plus on-site storage. Basic cable & water/sewer provided. Chilled water for low air conditioning costs. Did not flood Harvey. Building has flood gates and multiple pumps.
- MLS® #79400309
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,370
- Year Built1981
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Assigned Parking, Controlled Entrance
- ExteriorBalcony/Terrace, Exercise Room, Party Room, Trash Chute
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Terrace, Exercise Room, Party Room, Trash Chute
- Days on Website217
- Address5150 Hidalgo St Unit 703
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionTHE OXFORD
- Zip Code77056-6406
- InteriorChilled Water System, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Wet Bar
- Interior FeaturesChilled Water System, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Refrigerator Included, Tile, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDryer Included, Full Size, Refrigerator, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories0.00
- ElementarySCHOOL AT ST GEORGE PLACE
- MiddleGRADY MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLEE HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker United
Price Change History for 5150 Hidalgo St Unit 703, Houston, Texas (MLS® #79400309)
|Price Reduced from $282,000 to $275,000|
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:25am CDT.