4819 Caroline St Unit 405, Houston
20 HOMES SOLD IN 14 DAYS! Construction is underway on this 37-home, mid-rise, modern condo building in Houston's prestigious Museum District. Slated for delivery in the Fall of 2019, Museum BLVD is a gated community featuring 1- and 2-bedroom condos, and 2- and 3-bedroom, two-story penthouses. The garage offers reserved parking and the building features a four-star security system. Kitchen and bath interior design packages are professionally coordinated and include high-end, exclusive European-import cabinetry, flooring (engineered hardwoods, tile and carpet), Quartz countertops, backsplashes and wall tiles. ALL kitchen appliances included. W/D connections. 10-year transferable warranty.
- MLS® #8177346
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,412
- Square Footage19998
- Year Built2018
- ParkingAssigned Parking
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Tandem
- ExteriorBalcony, Controlled Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Controlled Access
- Days on Website370
- Address4819 Caroline St Unit 405
- SubdivisionMuseum BLVD
- Zip Code77004-5607
- InteriorFire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- Interior FeaturesFire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- AppliancesElectric Dryer Connection, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryMACGREGOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleCULLEN MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeSurge Homes Realty, LLC
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:40pm CDT.