201 Main St Unit 8k, Houston
For the buyer wishing for a true downtown loft with legal access to build a 1995 sq.ft. Rooftop terrace with breath taking views, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 reserved parking spaces, this property is for you! Exposed brick, hardwoods throughout, 14 windows, high ceilings & more. Unique opportunity to own a 1,995 sqft penthouse unit in historic Franklin Lofts Housed in the Historic First National Bank Building sitting a block from historic Allen’s Landing on Buffalo Bayou and home of Downtown’s premier event venue, The Corinthian. Franklin Lofts is located on the MetroRail line and close to all downtown attractions.
- MLS® #85141810
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,995
- Year Built1995
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned Parking, Controlled Entrance
- ElementaryGREGORY-LINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleGREGORY-LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighDAVIS HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeHeritage Texas Properties
- Address201 Main St Unit 8k
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionFranklin Lofts Condo
- Zip Code77002-1750
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Brick Walls, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Fully Sprinklered, Island Kitchen, Open Ceiling, Refrigerator Included
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Brick Walls, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Fully Sprinklered, Island Kitchen, Open Ceiling, Refrigerator Included
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories0.00
- Days on Website203
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:40am CDT.