2240 Mimosa Dr Unit 801, Houston
Mimosa Terrace is a boutique, luxury condominium situated on a quiet residential street in River Oaks. Uniquely designed for indoor/outdoor living, this penthouse boasts spectacular views from its own private rooftop terrace with built-in planting beds and drainage system. Fireplace and summer kitchen options allow you to create your perfect outdoor living space. Natural light spills through the floor-to-ceiling window walls with 14' ceiling heights in living areas; all bedrooms have large windows. Sophisticated interiors include the highly-revered Italian cabinet maker, Poliform, in kitchen, baths and master closet; customized wine room; indoor/outdoor fireplaces; Gaggenau appliances in kitchen and natural stone or quartz counters in kitchen and baths. Wood floors in all living areas and stone or tile in baths. The low HOA fee covers concierge and porter services for convenience, privacy and peace of mind. Controlled-access elevator opens directly into this estate-sized penthouse.
- MLS® #94556787
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,515
- TypeMid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Assigned Parking, Controlled Entrance
- ViewEast, North, South
- ExteriorBalcony/Terrace, Rooftop Deck, Service Elevator, Storage, Trash Chute
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Terrace, Rooftop Deck, Service Elevator, Storage, Trash Chute
- Days on Website302
- Address2240 Mimosa Dr Unit 801
- SubdivisionMimosa Terrace
- Zip Code77019
- InteriorFire/Smoke Alarm, Fully Sprinklered, Refrigerator Included, Wired for Sound
- Interior FeaturesFire/Smoke Alarm, Fully Sprinklered, Refrigerator Included, Wired for Sound
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories0.00
- ElementaryRIVER OAKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleLANIER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeBHGRE Gary Greene
Price Change History for 2240 Mimosa Dr Unit 801, Houston, Texas (MLS® #94556787)
|Price Increased from $3,985,000 to $4,380,000|
Copyright © 2020, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 9:56am CDT.