14230 Darby Springs Way, Cypress
Wonderful 2 story home in Villages of Cypress Lakes is move-in ready! If space is what you want, that's what you'll get with this fabulous 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home including a formal living room, formal dining room, huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gameroom, media room plus an upstairs flex room perfect for a home office! Located on a gorgeous lakefront lot with a spacious backyard and covered patio with ceiling fan. Close proximity to Hwy. 290 and Grand Parkway. Zoned to highly acclaimed CFISD!
- MLS® #95190459
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,008
- Square Footage6710
- Year Built2009
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake View, Lakefront
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionGreenbelt, Subdivision Lot, Water View, Waterfront
- Days on Website46
- Address14230 Darby Springs Way
- SubdivisionVillages of Cypress Lakes
- Zip Code77429-7440
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryA ROBISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleGOODSON MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighCYPRESS RANCH HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeBHGRE Gary Greene
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:55am CDT.