1610 Morse St, Houston
Situated on an ideal tree-lined street in River Oaks Shopping Area, award winning builder, Silvan Homes, presents 1610 Morse. This thoughtfully designed floor plan blends functionality and style with designer finishes, Wolf and Subzero appliances and smart home technology. The first floor boasts a large island kitchen & living space with a formal dining room, breakfast room, study, bar and a dramatic two-story foyer. The large second floor master suite includes room for a sitting, spa bath with separate soaking tub & shower and a large custom closet. Additional bedrooms and game/flex room are all located on the second floor. The outdoor entertaining area features a covered veranda with summer kitchen and a privacy fenced back yard. Other features include Milgard windows, 5’’ white oak flooring, 12’ ceilings, Cambria Quartz counters and elevator capable closets. Centrally located to the Galleria, The Med Center and Downtown and walking distance to River Oaks Shopping Center.
- MLS® #98585631
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,075
- Square Footage5250
- Year Built2019
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Side Yard
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Side Yard
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationSlab on Builders Pier
- Days on Website159
- Address1610 Morse St
- Zip Code77019-5322
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Elevator Shaft, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Split Level
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Elevator Shaft, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Hollywood Bath, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System, Refrigerator Included, Split Level
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections, Gaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryWOODROW WILSON MONTESSORI
- MiddleLANIER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:55am CDT.